Thursday 12 April 2012

What I'm using right now!

This may or may not be pinched from a fellow blogger, but I thought it'd be nice to have a quick look at what I'm currently using. For you, so you can see my excellent taste in cosmetics and also for me so I can see how much of a brand/drugstore junkie I really am (delete as applicable).

Shampoo: Pantene Smooth & Sleek
Conditioner: See above (I like my matching sets)
Styling Products: Kerastase Nectar Thermique if that counts?
Shower Gel: Lush Flying Fox
Body Moisturiser: Clinique Deep Comfort
Deodorant: Nivea Invisible - the one with the pink top
Face Wash: Origins Checks & Balances
Cleanser: See above! I use this with my Clarisonic Mia
Exfoliator: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (gotta love those muslin cloths)
Primer: N/A - I honestly haven't ventured into primers...yet.
Foundation Brush: Sigma F60
Foundation: Revlon Photoready
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 02 Natural
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Light)
Blusher: Clinique Peony (the prettiest blush ever)
Bronzer: MAC Golden
Highlighter: Benefit High Beam
Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurace or Urban Decay Primer Potion. Whichever is closest!
Eyeshadows: MAC Naked Lunch, MAC Mulled Cider
Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay (Black), Stila Stay all Day liner
Mascara: YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils and Benefit Get Bent (for the lower lashes)
Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup
Lipgloss: MAC Oyster Girl
Nail Colour: OPI Mermaid's Tears
Aaaaand breathe. Wow, that sounds like a lot. I obviously don't wear all of the makeup every day but you get the general idea of what's in my makeup bag right now! 
Also if you have a blog, consider yourself tagged - I'd love to see what you're current go to products are!

No comments:

Post a Comment